HPPS BUDS

HPPS BUDS
JLIM JC DICK COACHP C.Chan

Buds

Buds
Friends help clean you up, Buddies cake you in the face!
You Are Beer!
You don't need to get totally wasted when you hit the bars. More of a social drinker, you just like to have fun with your friends. And as long as the beer keeps flowing, you're a happy camper. But don't mix things up: "Beer Before Liquor, Never Been Sicker!"

As A Thousand Nights Pass By...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Reflections

I wish I could go all the way back and do things differently, if only I had thought things through and talked before jumping into it.
But it's too late now isn't it? Shoulda Coulda Woulda's are always nice but they don't happen. What do i do now? It's so tiring looking. I don't know how else to say it other than through music:

Boys Like Girls - Thunder

I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation
For what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder...


----------------------------------


There's more but i'm too tired to continue...



"On Wings of Crimson Fire I Fly,
Straight into the Midnight Sky..."

No comments: