HPPS BUDS

HPPS BUDS
JLIM JC DICK COACHP C.Chan

Buds

Buds
Friends help clean you up, Buddies cake you in the face!
You Are Beer!
You don't need to get totally wasted when you hit the bars. More of a social drinker, you just like to have fun with your friends. And as long as the beer keeps flowing, you're a happy camper. But don't mix things up: "Beer Before Liquor, Never Been Sicker!"

As A Thousand Nights Pass By...

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm sorry the way things worked out.
I know I've disappointed you. If there's anything I could do to make it up I would without a doubt. I've done some stupid things in my life but that had to be one of the most idiotic things I've accomplished in my short life time. I can't turn back time but I can move forward a changed person.

Still I can't help but think,  "If only things were different..."


No comments: