HPPS BUDS

HPPS BUDS
JLIM JC DICK COACHP C.Chan

Buds

Buds
Friends help clean you up, Buddies cake you in the face!
You Are Beer!
You don't need to get totally wasted when you hit the bars. More of a social drinker, you just like to have fun with your friends. And as long as the beer keeps flowing, you're a happy camper. But don't mix things up: "Beer Before Liquor, Never Been Sicker!"

As A Thousand Nights Pass By...

Monday, February 25, 2008

3 weeks more

In exactly 3 weeks i'll have been in the army for 3 days.

Its coming so fast, it seems just yesterday that it was 3 months away.

I can't believe i'm going to be in the army. It's so surreal. Most of my friends are in JC or poly and so still have at least a year before they go in. I've heard so many different things about it.

It's hell
It's great
Worse 2 years
Best 2 years
Interesting
Waste of time


Yea i've pretty much heard everything but i have no idea what its gonna be like. I guess its something you have to experience for yourself to truly understand.

Looking back, I've come a pretty long way from being in primary 1H in HPPS.
I've changed school twice, classes 6 times and country once.
I've met a ton of ppl while I was at it too, great friends, irritating idiots and just plain annoying punks, but hey, the good with the bad huh? My path to where I am really was God directed. Without going into the details too much I realized how different things would be had I decided differently on some choices such as secondary school as well as my decision to go to Trinity. I may not have enjoyed the initial stages of my new schs but eventually I grew to love the place i had been placed in and the ppl that i had met.

Where I go from here? Well that's not entirely up to me is it?
Peace man
-------


There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street,
We would walk on the beach in our bare feet,
We were both 18, and it felt so right,
Sleeping all day, staying up all night,
Staying up all night.
----- Yellowcard "Ocean Avenue"

So maybe there’s not a lot to do
Or maybe I’m just making myself confused
Or maybe I’ve got nothing to lose
But if I get out of line,
Just tell me you’re mine,
And how I’m better with you
----- Five Times August "Better With You"

As I looked at the road I'd traveled and the path ahead,
my eyes were filled with cowardice
I wanted to look into your eyes, but was afraid I wouldn't be honest
I didn't want to know that you didn't love me
and live the rest of my days alone
That day, I kept on loving you without getting hurt
----- Aqua Timez "As a Thousand Nights Pass"

No comments: