HPPS BUDS

HPPS BUDS
JLIM JC DICK COACHP C.Chan

Buds

Buds
Friends help clean you up, Buddies cake you in the face!
You Are Beer!
You don't need to get totally wasted when you hit the bars. More of a social drinker, you just like to have fun with your friends. And as long as the beer keeps flowing, you're a happy camper. But don't mix things up: "Beer Before Liquor, Never Been Sicker!"

As A Thousand Nights Pass By...

Friday, June 15, 2007

SIAN

Damn sian today man. Dunno why.

"The Happiness of Love is a Shooting Star, The Pain of Love is the Darkness that follows..." A quote from the collection of short stories {A Thousand Years Of Good Prayers} by Li YiYun.

Ain't that too true? How many times does Pain NOT follow after Love?
It's like a faulty package deal. Unless you find the right one, its just gonna end up with someone hurt..
Chains
Chains. Metal. Cold to Touch.
Cold like what I feel from you.

Chains. Strong. Hard to break.
Strong, like my desire to hold you once again.
Unbreakable, my resolve to be with you.

Chains. Restrictive. Holding me back.
The gap you've created between us,
why won't you let me come near?

Chains. Protective. Dare I say never again?
Wrapped my heart in Chains, keeping it from Pain.
You have the Key, will you come set me Free?


I don't know why i feel the way i feel. I know I still miss her. I miss holding her hand, hugging her tight, stroking her cheek with the back of my hand, running my fingers through her hair, kissing her goodnight... I know, but I don't know why I feel the way I feel. I can't describe how I feel...
Lord, please just take away the feelings I have. They're just too painful to bear... I need your love now Jesus, now more than ever...


I just wanna go home. I don't want to do my exams. I don't wanna study anymore, I just want to be at home. I miss my family, my friends, my dog...sigh...

No comments: