HPPS BUDS

HPPS BUDS
JLIM JC DICK COACHP C.Chan

Buds

Buds
Friends help clean you up, Buddies cake you in the face!
You Are Beer!
You don't need to get totally wasted when you hit the bars. More of a social drinker, you just like to have fun with your friends. And as long as the beer keeps flowing, you're a happy camper. But don't mix things up: "Beer Before Liquor, Never Been Sicker!"

As A Thousand Nights Pass By...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Arrrghz....

haiz..... its like...less than 5weeks to my exam and i KNOW i should be studying hard and revising to prep for it but...i just have no freaking mood to...its damn sian n life is moving either too slowly or too quickly for me...good friends i used to have suddenly "daoing" me, not answering my calls or replying to my msn chatbox msgs... ok so it mayb near exam time but, it's been goin on for awhile already...some since last yr n some as recent as june...just pisses me off...dunno w.t.h. i did to make them like that...sighz justed feelin down...

onto other matters...my blog still not quite done...i know...sorryz, just i dunno how to do? my sis helps me do it cuz she's pro at it n stuff so just waitin to ask her to help me out with it...

sighz wad to do? some ppl just suddenly "dao" you...hai...well trying not to think abt them, just hang wif my sji homeboys or my hpps BudS...ah well better start gettin down to work now...blog another time...

No comments: